Author Topic: Exposure in photgraphic parameters missing 3ds max 2022  (Read 944 times)

2022-08-17, 16:21:01

Raphk12

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I am trying to render an image in corona 3ds 2022 but when I place a camera the entire render image is all bright and washed out. Im following along a video and the guy uses "simple EV" to adjust the contrast but that tab isnt there for me. Can someone please help me locate that tab so I can adjust the exposure. Thank you!

2022-08-17, 16:43:44
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
A screen shot of what you see would help, as right now I am not sure which "tab" you are referring to (in the VFB, you mean?)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2022-08-17, 17:25:44
Reply #2

Raphk12

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Im following a video and the section circled in red is what im missing. I have everything else in that screen capture but that "photographic parameters" section. Without it im unable to adjust the exposure. I just started today so im still a little clueless about most of the navigation. Thank you for your help!

2022-08-17, 18:07:39
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
That changed with the new tone mapping stack, probably best and most helpful thing to look at is
t=170s (well, the whole of the video, but that and the section after it details getting the tone mapping stack into the camera and editing it there; usually I just adjust things in the VFB though and don't bother with camera overrides, unless you have two cameras that need two different settings for exposure etc.) Hope this helps!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2022-08-18, 03:17:07
Reply #4

Raphk12

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for you help mate I appreciate it. Ill check it out later today when I get the chance. Thank you once again :)