Author Topic: No licence available!? WTF!!!!  (Read 1185 times)

2022-08-15, 12:01:46

johnnyswedish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Corona, just opened my PC to start work and can't activate my licence. Logged into my Chaos licence server and no licence is available, just paid for my monthly! Need to start work ASAP so need this sorted quick time please.

2022-08-15, 13:04:42
Reply #1

davetwo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I love Corona. But I see way too many problems with the Chaos licencing. Please get them to sort it out before it drives people away.

To the OP - sorry for hijacking your thread. Best to submit a ticket here I expect: https://accounts.chaos.com/service_login

2022-08-15, 13:59:07
Reply #2

johnnyswedish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Got a reply from Chaos and there was a bug. Got it up n running again but worrying this might happen again. I can't afford this kind off problems with tight deadlines...

2022-08-15, 21:39:40
Reply #3

hifi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey @jonnyswedish I'm having the same issue, what did you do to get it working again?

2022-08-15, 21:46:14
Reply #4

johnnyswedish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I emailed Chaos Group direct and they said there was a bug and they reset my account. When I logged in it did say I had no licences which is weird. Been paying since day one of Corona and they took payment yesterday. They have "promise" this won't happen again. I certainly hope so! I do think this licence server is too open to problems. We'll see...

2022-08-16, 10:44:17
Reply #5

alexyork

• Active Users
  • Partner at Recent Spaces
    • View Profile
    • RECENT SPACES
For the devs: Is there not a grace period when a license cannot be found/goes wrong? Like Adobe do?
Alex York
Partner
RECENT SPACES
recentspaces.com