Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Something went wrong

<< < (3/4) > >>

Pedro Finquez:

--- Quote from: Pedro Finquez on 2021-12-16, 20:00:34 ---sure, let me just archive it

--- End quote ---

Hey, I've sent the file.

Thanks for the help offered.

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Pedro Finquez on 2021-12-16, 21:06:52 ---
--- Quote from: Pedro Finquez on 2021-12-16, 20:00:34 ---sure, let me just archive it

--- End quote ---

Hey, I've sent the file.

Thanks for the help offered.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, much appreciated. One last thing, are you getting any errors on Corona error log when rendering?

(Report ID=CRMAX-1195)

Pedro Finquez:
Just some basic stuff like "in your proxy there were some flip normals and we fixed it automatically."

Sometimes the scene renders fine and then all of a sudden just all the geometry becomes invisible and I can only see the corona sky in the background. Sometimes switching to perspective helps, or creating a new camera deas the trick.

Yesterday it took me half a day and fury starts just to have the same render same file no changes is just works or doesn't at random

Pedro Finquez:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2021-12-16, 16:06:51 ---
--- Quote from: Pedro Finquez on 2021-12-15, 13:58:31 ---I dragged a selection box around everything and saved it to a new file.

Still no luck

--- End quote ---

Is it possible to upload an archive of the scene for us to investigate it?
PrivateUploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

--- End quote ---

Any idea what might be wrong?

rowmanns:
Hi,

What's the specification of your PC? On our system the scene took 95+gb of RAM to render, could you be running out of memory?

Also, I didn't notice which version of Corona and 3ds Max you are using. Could you clarify?

Thanks,

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version