Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Scene parsing issues (freeze unless VFB is moved)

<< < (12/16) > >>

maru:

--- Quote from: MGDesignUK on 2022-06-30, 17:39:02 ---We have this issue as well. 3DS Max 2022 service pack 3, Corona 8 Hotfix 1

--- End quote ---

Are your scene and assets stored on a local drive (e.g. C: on the computer where you are rendering) or in a network location (e.g. Z: network drive) or on a Google Drive, Dropbox, etc?

Also please feel free to contact us about this here if you haven't yet: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

MGDesignUK:
Thanks for your quick reply.
Files are stored on the network (Z:) it's a 10GB network as well :(

MGDesignUK:
PLus, when it autosaves during parsing scene, it can quite often cause Max to crash.

Autosave also crashes Max when interactive rendering (a separate issue)...

Flavius:
My scenes are local, but it happens when using the network as well. The situation is quite desperate.
I know someone else suggested, but can anyone write a super simple app to move the selected window 1 pixel to the left, then a pixel to the right every 30 seconds or so? I cannot think of any other workaround.

Flavius:
It happens with the backburner as well! At this moment I am literally unable to render an animation, there's no solution. And now it happens every frame or once every 2 frames.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version