Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Resolved Bugs

VFB Render button Grayed Out

(1/1)

mrittman:
So I'm not quite sure what causes this but after I render a certain amount of frames, the Render button in the Corona VFB is grayed out, so I am not able to render unless I restart Cinema. Either that or rendering through the Picture Viewer works as well. I'll need to do some more tests to see exactly when the Render button becomes unusable.

This is with the newest version of Cinema, latest daily build of Corona, using the latest version of MacOS.

houska:

--- Quote from: mrittman on 2017-04-11, 16:37:05 ---So I'm not quite sure what causes this but after I render a certain amount of frames, the Render button in the Corona VFB is grayed out, so I am not able to render unless I restart Cinema. Either that or rendering through the Picture Viewer works as well. I'll need to do some more tests to see exactly when the Render button becomes unusable.

This is with the newest version of Cinema, latest daily build of Corona, using the latest version of MacOS.

--- End quote ---

Is this still happening? Could you pinpoint down the culprit? Thanks...

mrittman:
I'll let you know if this happens again. Skipping a few daily builds to see if it inadvertently gets resolved.

houska:

--- Quote from: mrittman on 2017-04-21, 17:36:00 ---I'll let you know if this happens again. Skipping a few daily builds to see if it inadvertently gets resolved.

--- End quote ---

Ok, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version