Author Topic: WHITE HOUSE  (Read 27399 times)

2014-10-13, 10:36:58
Reply #15

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
Very beautiful & clean renders, the environment is gorgeous :) Congrats !
« Last Edit: 2014-10-13, 11:41:52 by Chakib »

2014-10-13, 10:53:47
Reply #16

klipanos

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It is a schocking work!!
How many passes for that great images?

2014-10-13, 11:10:59
Reply #17

Tanakov

• Active Users
  • Corona is faster than diarrhea
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/Gringott
Id say, pro.
Using Corona since 2014-01-02
https://www.behance.net/Gringott

2014-10-13, 11:31:27
Reply #18

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In my eyes this is okay work... Sry but i dont agree with the rest :)  The outside image is the best i think.
But the rest could use alot more work to reach greater realism.

2014-10-13, 12:20:06
Reply #19

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
another set of photos worthy of the corona gallery slides,.......keymaster pls update :)

2014-10-13, 14:11:12
Reply #20

Coronaut

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In my eyes this is okay work... Sry but i dont agree with the rest :)  The outside image is the best i think.
LOL are you serious? This is far much then simple rendering, this is how talent looks like, from start to finish, maybe there is something that could be fixed or changed etc... but if you didn't work on commercial project i am sure you cant even imagine how that process work(pressure, timeline, client wishes etc...)  so from your point of view i am sure this is just ok work as you said it but your comment is somewhat malicious as if you are not able just to say(OK) and stop at that point, you certainly are not in any obligation to give vague comment how it needs more work... Either you give constructive criticism or you keep your mouth shut... Just so you avoid bed reputation... And before you say or think i am shitting over your opinion(as you are in fact have every right on one) i am in no obligation to give you lessons in decent human behavior. So give some respect to fellow artist and this doesn't have anything with part that you CAN or CANT do better then him. This is gallery and if anyone is to give similar type comments you wouldn't have anyone posting here...   

2014-10-13, 14:16:55
Reply #21

mtanasiewicz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Agree with user above,

Great renders. How many passes for such clean render?

2014-10-13, 14:34:08
Reply #22

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
LOL are you serious? This is far much then simple rendering, this is how talent looks like, from start to finish, maybe there is something that could be fixed or changed etc... but if you didn't work on commercial project i am sure you cant even imagine how that process work(pressure, timeline, client wishes etc...)  so from your point of view i am sure this is just ok work as you said it but your comment is somewhat malicious as if you are not able just to say(OK) and stop at that point, you certainly are not in any obligation to give vague comment how it needs more work... Either you give constructive criticism or you keep your mouth shut... Just so you avoid bed reputation... And before you say or think i am shitting over your opinion(as you are in fact have every right on one) i am in no obligation to give you lessons in decent human behavior. So give some respect to fellow artist and this doesn't have anything with part that you CAN or CANT do better then him. This is gallery and if anyone is to give similar type comments you wouldn't have anyone posting here...   

... ?

I didn't read anything negative in his comment, but simply stating some honest opinion. What's with this over-reaction ?

Should people be afraid to say anything outside of pure congratulations ? Don't we have stickied thread with rule to avoid it ? I am glad he values his honesty more that "forum reputation". And you're btw speaking to some of the very best artist on this forum at all (DIA), I would rather listen to his opionion because this guy is no less than Bertrand or other top people. He definitely know what he speaks of.

I do not like it either, it's technically nice but I find the mood not fitting, it's far too monotone even for restricted palette.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-10-13, 14:41:20
Reply #23

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Ok that was a strange reaction :)
Ok so i better answer this for you .
First of all this was my thoughts about the image and no one elses ..Whats up with this attitude problem you seems to have :/ ? just wondering ???
I told him i think it would need more work to  reach greater realism..and yes i think it does.. Should i explain what ? For all the interiors i think materials and models need work to get to the next level so to speak.. but i also say the exterior was the best images. Do you think i should care about this is a commercial or not commercial project?
I was giving critism about the images and not the way how he did them. Iam working everyday with commercial images with timelines so i think i know what iam talking about here ;)
Bad reputation .... well i think you making your self one.

But hey what do i know :)

/DIA

Btw thanks you Juraj for the support here.

2014-10-13, 14:53:09
Reply #24

Candelero

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Perfect Work ! :) Keep up !
The designer can see from his drawings how the final design will look but, unfortunately, not necessarily how it will work.

2014-10-13, 14:53:26
Reply #25

erick3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Dia..
Are u my friend of sweden from Evermotion place? Think so , as not  a lot of people has BB3D level :)..
If  you're , totally agree with Juraj, u know what u talking about.
If 'ure not, i totally agree too.. think a forum is a good place to give his point of view till it's belong to correct language..my 2 cents.

2014-10-13, 14:56:45
Reply #26

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Dia..
Are u my friend of sweden from Evermotion place? Think so , as not  a lot of people has BB3D level :)..
If  you're , totally agree with Juraj, u know what u talking about.
If 'ure not, i totally agree too.. think a forum is a good place to give his point of view till it's belong to correct language..my 2 cents.

Hello! Yes its me. Long time ago :) Everything is good with you also i hope ? Still in the viz biz ?

/DIA

2014-10-13, 15:00:26
Reply #27

erick3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yep i'm trying again...nice avatar BTW ;)

2014-10-13, 15:45:40
Reply #28

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Yup, everyone should be able to freely express their opinion here. I think it's a lot more valuable when one tells you what to focus on to push your work further, rather that those "congrats" kind of of Evermotion comments.

Sure, when people like your work, it makes you happy, so it's beneficial for you, but critique is as equally beneficial, because as long as the work is not just your hobby, then you need to focus on creating images that general public likes and finds interesting, not just yourself. Of course not every critique is valid, and there are some people who consistently focus on nitpicking nonsense, but if two or more people at once say something doesn't look right to them, then it usually pays off to focus on that during your next project.

That being said, regarding these images in this thread... While they are probably not the peak of the quality out there, they certainly look very high-end, and i generally like the mood.

2014-10-13, 15:58:41
Reply #29

PACIFIC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey, guys
Stop stop :)))))
 because this work is not ideal , i khow, but I'm pleased it has caused so many disputes.
I don't pretend to be the best 3d peoples on the world, but I'll be there trying.

Thanks for the tip about my work