Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Using plane with light material as background

(1/2) > >>

Matthew86:
Good morning,
I'm experiencing this issue while using a plane with a light material applied to use as background image. As you can see from the images attached when the reflection of the sun, or the hdri aswell, is in corrispondence of the plan reflection it is converted into a shadow. I don't know if it is a known bug or if there is a solution.

Beanzvision:
Hi there, are you able to share your scene with us? I'm not able to reproduce it here. Thanks!

*Update. This is actually a known issue which has been reported before and is mentioned in our helpdesk article here under ''Black Highlights'' here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4528311915025-Known-bugs-and-limitations

I hope this helps.

Matthew86:
Hi!
Thanks for the advice, I tried this workaround but it is not working very well because the reflection of the plane/background the does not work.
It is the same effect i've achieved turning off the reflection visibility of the single light material of the background.

Beanzvision:
Hi there, are you able to send us your scene so we can check it?

Matthew86:

--- Quote from: Beanzvision on 2022-12-13, 12:11:12 ---Hi there, are you able to send us your scene so we can check it?

--- End quote ---
Hi, yes of course. Please find attached it below.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version