Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Resolved Bugs

Motion Blur & Instances

(1/2) > >>

babumbol:
Hey there, still (or again?) got this Motion Blur Bug. I guess it comes with Instances, but not sure about this. I could go through the hassle of testing it thoroughly, but this bug exists since the introduction of Motion Blur to Corona. So you propably know it very well. Just a little reminder.

Beanzvision:
Hi there, unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this issue here. Are you using the latest version of Corona? Maybe sending us the scene may be needed.

BigAl3D:
@babumbol Are you setting the Instance to Render Instance by any chance? There are lots of funky things that happen with Corona and Render Instances. I was just going to post an issue with them when I saw this post.

John_Do:

--- Quote from: babumbol on 2022-12-06, 19:38:56 ---Hey there, still (or again?) got this Motion Blur Bug. I guess it comes with Instances, but not sure about this. I could go through the hassle of testing it thoroughly, but this bug exists since the introduction of Motion Blur to Corona. So you propably know it very well. Just a little reminder.

--- End quote ---

Yep this bug is still here, it's on the roadmap for years.

You can switch the instancing mode from Render Instance to Instance if you have enough memory ( and patience to handle the added viewport lag ).

BigAl3D:
So frustrating that this issue is still around. I know we now have Scatter, but can it replace a Mograph Cloner? I know it may be more for organic cloning, but just wondering. Seriously though, Mograph is such a large part of a C4D's toolset, this has to be a priority.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version