Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Camera Composition helpers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cinemike:

--- Quote from: Mac3DX on 2022-11-09, 21:27:34 ---I always hide the camera in the viewport because I think the representation in the scene is too big and that gets in the way in Cinema 4D. If you know how I can make the camera smaller in the viewport, I'd appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

If it helps: I usually hide the camera in the viewport, too, and might have wondered one time or another where the composition helpers might have gone. I should have asked about that above.

BigAl3D:
@Mac3DX If you switch to Object Mode, you can scale the camera in the viewport. Doesn't change the camera settings. If you use Model mode, it will only scale the Focus Distance plane.

Mac3DX:

--- Quote from: BigAl3D on 2022-11-12, 14:30:46 ---@Mac3DX If you switch to Object Mode, you can scale the camera in the viewport. Doesn't change the camera settings. If you use Model mode, it will only scale the Focus Distance plane.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, no it won't work properly. You are gonna mess with the DOF. By the way, Cinema 4D sucks for small scenes, they should fix that.

burnin:
+1
move to feature req.

BigAl3D:
@MacMDX Did you use the correct mode? I looked at the DoF and it only changed when using the one mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version