Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Resolved Bugs

[RESOLVED] cosmos browser doesn't work

<< < (2/3) > >>

lorenzomagi:
just to say the problem was not solved. from the assistance they advised me to delete all traces of cosmos and to reinstall it. nothing has changed, the usual window with a white background.

burnin:
IDK, if this goes also for MacOS but, have you tried manually starting cbservice (on W10, it's in Program Files/Chaos Group/Cosmos Service) or checking, if it is blocked otherwise?

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: lorenzomagi on 2022-07-06, 12:04:36 ---just to say the problem was not solved. from the assistance they advised me to delete all traces of cosmos and to reinstall it. nothing has changed, the usual window with a white background.

--- End quote ---
Hi there, we are currently investigating this further as to why this may be happening. Please bear with us whilst that takes place.

lorenzomagi:

--- Quote from: burnin on 2022-07-06, 12:47:03 ---IDK, if this goes also for MacOS but, have you tried manually starting cbservice (on W10, it's in Program Files/Chaos Group/Cosmos Service) or checking, if it is blocked otherwise?

--- End quote ---

I have seen several videos where they successfully follow this procedure but I do not know if it is possible on mac, or at least I am not capable. Also, I work with c4d and corona 8, cosmos is included in corona 8, I don't know if the procedure of the videos in question can also be applied in my case. Perhaps even in this case it is I who am not capable. In the macOs system in Application / Chaos Group / ChaosCosmos I have cbservice.bin, I don't really know what to do with it.

lorenzomagi:
SOLVED thanks to remote assistance! it wasn't easy but she managed to figure out what was blocking the start. The problem was with my computer writing the documents. I don't know the steps but now I know it's a solvable error. thanks for your patience!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version