Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

The new Corona Converter feedback thread

<< < (3/36) > >>

shortcirkuit:
+1

--- Quote from: Javadevil on 2021-05-21, 00:07:13 ---Will the updated material converter convert 3dsmax's Physical Material to Corona?
Models that I bring in from other Architectural apps default to that. It's such a pain to manually convert them all. Even if it just copied the bitmap paths over to the diffuse channel, I can set the rest of the settings.

thanks

--- End quote ---

NicolasC:

--- Quote from: Javadevil on 2021-05-21, 00:07:13 ---Will the updated material converter convert 3dsmax's Physical Material to Corona?
Models that I bring in from other Architectural apps default to that. It's such a pain to manually convert them all. Even if it just copied the bitmap paths over to the diffuse channel, I can set the rest of the settings.

thanks

--- End quote ---
+1

lzanlorenzi:
hello my friends!

still the same issue with falloff map ...

corona 6 - 1 falloff map in difuse chanel - OK
corona 7 - 1 falloff map in difuse (converted) - lot of CoronaMix maps.

why? wouldn't it be easier not to convert this type of map? (falloff) or rather, create a Coronafalloff?

Skalpel3d:
when converting legacy material without textures, I am doing sss as an example, the converter sends me coronamix maps to the material I skip the gloss changes on the left material after conversion

Skalpel3d:
Another issue is incorrect recognition of metal materials, non-metal in the case of vrayblend conversion turns the materials from the machine into metallic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version