Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Resolved Bugs

not saving multipass effect in the rendersettings

(1/1)

zeroides:
Hello,
Just wanted to notify a bug that i am experiencing. The multipass effect on the rendersettings it's not saved in the scene. When adding the multipass and saving, when you reopen the scene it's not there anymore, thus not rendering the multipasses when rendering, even if they are set in the corona multipass inspector.

Regards,
Roberto

Ales:
Hi,
the multipass has been moved to separate dialog (Corona->Multipass in menu). The old multipass accessible from render settings should not be there anymore - I just forgot to hide it... It will be fixed in RC3.

toby00001:
As a follow up to this - the new multipass menu functions ok and is relatively easy to use, BUT we need to be able to set different multipass options for different render settings or render takes (ideally settings). I may have a scene with 10 different cameras and each one will need specific z-depth settings. This is just one example. In other scenarios I will want to combine masks differently for different render settings.

Ales:
I agree it should be possible to set different multipass for each render settings - we will try to figure out some way to add this during A7 development.
Take system should already work for settings of each pass (if it does not, please report it). In next release candidate (A6 rc3), we also added Enable checkbox directly into settings of each pass, so you will be abble to override enabled state of each pass for each take.

houska:
Ok, so this looks like a feature request to me. I just looked into feature requests section and found that it's already there, so moving this into resolved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version