Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] I need help!

HIDDEN Forest pack/Scatter Problems

(1/2) > >>

banchan:
Hello,
i would like to know, if you all have the same problem than i've.
when i try to hide a Corona scatter or a forest pack, the objectfs (like trees) stay visible to the scene, even if  i pick the no visible camera and put 0 to the visibility.
If i try with the real tree no problem
Can you help me please
Thank u

romullus:
You need to alter visibility of source objects, not a scatterer icon's itself.

banchan:
Ok super ! i'll try thank you for the tips and one more question if i can,
totally different, can we make only a render of some objects, like if i have a scene with 10 objects, but i just want two of them to the render, (they receive shadows, light everything of course) because i knew with vray but don't succeed with corona.
Thank you again

maru:
I didn't fully understand the new question, but I suspect you are looking for something like object properties/disable shadows/visible to camera/etc, so this should be avoided in Corona - instead you can use rayswitch material:
https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000516723

romullus:

--- Quote from: banchan on 2015-12-04, 14:50:14 ---[..] can we make only a render of some objects, like if i have a scene with 10 objects, but i just want two of them to the render, (they receive shadows, light everything of course) because i knew with vray but don't succeed with corona.

--- End quote ---

I suppose you're talking about render selected / subset rendering. If so, look for this option in render setup>general settings>render selected. Choose selection mode that suits your needs, pick some objects and only selected objects will be rendererd. With all shadows, refl/refr and GI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version