Author Topic: Moving Beautiful Computer Generated Images + Full SOA Presentation  (Read 3087 times)

2017-10-12, 19:57:04

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
So guys I would love to share with you the little video I created for the series, here:

Super quick technical info: It was done by super old school camera back projection technique of the final rendered images on the mesh. I photoshoped multiple images, extended scene etc. I had to doit this way because I photoshopped a lot of images and this also saved a ton of rendering time.

Here is also my full SOA talk (a lot about the series as well):

Cheers! :))
« Last Edit: 2017-10-12, 20:06:58 by JakubCech »

2017-10-15, 21:43:20
Reply #1

4b4

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey Jakub

Many thanks for sharing this and giving such a detailed insight into your process - your attention to detail and research really stand out as a key part of what allows you to create such beautiful imagery.

I think I noticed on the video you had renamed the mastering CGI indoor HDRI as "corrected" - would you mind sharing what you did to it?

Cheers

2017-10-15, 23:10:03
Reply #2

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
Hey Jakub
Many thanks for sharing this and giving such a detailed insight into your process - your attention to detail and research really stand out as a key part of what allows you to create such beautiful imagery.
I think I noticed on the video you had renamed the mastering CGI indoor HDRI as "corrected" - would you mind sharing what you did to it?
Cheers
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Your attention is spot on! :) I forgot to say - I "white balanced" the HDRI - this means I completely desaturated the walls so they do not have the yellow color cast from the floor. I added this to the description of the video as well. Thanks!

2017-10-16, 21:16:29
Reply #3

kmwhitt

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing your methodology.  I found the talk quite interesting...  Your renders are amazing!

2017-10-17, 09:40:11
Reply #4

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
Thanks for sharing your methodology.  I found the talk quite interesting...  Your renders are amazing!
Thats beautiful to hear, thank you so much! Its very kind of you! :))