Author Topic: [solved] Can't find Corona in C4D after installation  (Read 19021 times)

2017-01-16, 09:22:12

basor

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I already tried to google it and to search for a solution, but didn't end up finding one, so hopefully you could help me fix it.

I am working with a MacBook Pro 2012 and a Cinema4D student version of R17. I just downloaded the v6 version of Corona for mac and tried to install it. It says to me that the installation was successful, but I can't find the folder in my program list or inside the plugins of my C4D folder. In addition, its not shown inside the C4D program as well.

It doesn't matter how often I repeat the installation, I just can't find the folder. The package I downloaded from your website is a .pkg and not a .dmg file, does that make any difference?

I just found a post in your read first article on how to act if Corona isn't shown on Windows and not on Mac, I hope you guys have an idea on how to properly install the program.

Thanks and all the best,

Max
« Last Edit: 2017-01-16, 16:54:15 by maru »

2017-01-16, 11:05:18
Reply #1

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, can you please select custom installation and show me what is the location for CINEMA 4D R17 (see the picture below)?

2017-01-16, 12:23:43
Reply #2

basor

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Nikolat,

Thanks for your reply!

That already solved my problem. I was able to change the location and then just had to copy the plugin folder into the C4D student version folder. Now its shown in the program as well.

Thank you so much!

Max

2019-07-25, 15:03:08
Reply #3

gretahiru

• Users
    • View Profile
Where exactly did you copy it?

I did the same but it was still missing...