Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
[Max] Bug Reporting / MultiTexture odd behaviour
« Last post by aaouviz on Today at 21:46:17 »
I used to do the 'batch add textures' to the multitexture node and it would automatically set the number of slots.

Now, if the number of bitmaps I select is less than the number set it won't remove those empty slots.

I recall this used to work correctly. Right?
What we do for that is to use the forest lister to select and change forest objects while interactive is on.
[Max] Bug Reporting / Re: wxWidgets assertion failure
« Last post by Avi on Today at 19:57:00 »
Also what version of Corona you are using? I hope you are using Corona 11 HF 2.
[Max] Bug Reporting / Re: wxWidgets assertion failure
« Last post by Avi on Today at 19:56:17 »
Hi,

Can you send us your scene along with repro steps by starting a ticket?

https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
[Max] Bug Reporting / Re: Preparing geometry
« Last post by TomG on Today at 19:53:07 »
Any chance of a copy of that scene? Via ticket is fine for privacy, https://support.chaos.com/requests/new

Failing that, can we have a fairly detailed description of what was going on? Did the Decal overlap 10s or 100s of objects, and it was accidentally excluding the two it should apply to and so was being calculated for 10s or 100s of objects? And on reversing that, so including those two, it was only being applied to two? What happens with no include / exclude where it just applies to all objects it overlaps, is that fast or slow?

Thanks!
   Tom
Unless i somehow misunderstood your request, Corona multimap already has batch load button.
Moar progress, even if I'm a bit slow lately because of ongoing projects :

Implemented the thing as a plugin

New commands to add often used shaders

More shaders available for insertion in existing node tree, some with unique behaviors

Added something for the tidy maniacs

Finally solved something that was bothering me from a long time

Create mask directly from the active selection and (almost) never bother again with ID numbers

It works on objects and materials, and can create one mask for each selected element or a shared one

For sure it's not really useful if you can leverage Cryptomatte but otherwise, it makes the process a bit simpler and faster.
[Max] Bug Reporting / Re: Preparing geometry
« Last post by MikelBG on Today at 16:13:13 »
Finally I got a solution for this "preparing geometry" delay. In my case it was a corona decal, that had objects excluded, instead of objects included, I hope this works for somebody.
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Interactive rendering
« Last post by rafaz on Today at 14:01:21 »
I did request this feature (on/off button) to be in the VFB UI looong time ago.., so we could change this on the go instead going into the prefs... but no words.
[Max] Bug Reporting / wxWidgets assertion failure
« Last post by DanUh on Today at 13:26:14 »
Hi,
I just got the following error message shortly after clicking the stop button in the vfb and afterwards trying to press the bloom and glare checkbox. 3ds max did not crash, but it would not recognize any clicks. after minimizing to tray and maximizing 3ds was back to working as usual. I'm not able to reproduce the error.
I found a similar report on the forum https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=25682.0, but with me the filepath is somewhat strange as i dont have a drive E:\

I'm using daily build Mar 5 2024 and 3ds Max 2024.2 on windows 11

===== Error(-11) =====
An internal error occurred: wxWidgets assertion failure. Please, report this problem to us.
File: E:\CI\0\tmp\conan-windows\.conan\data\wxwidgets\3.1.5\legion\20231005\build\1a7ac7acb7e9c03781d9f84df91c9e49ad1f27e8\src\src\common\wincmn.cpp(3346)
Function: wxWindowBase::CaptureMouse
Condition: !wxMouseCapture::IsInCaptureStack(this)

Best, Daniel
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10