Author Topic: Corona 11 Release dll. crash on Cinema 4D 2024.3.2  (Read 240 times)

2024-04-05, 12:23:33

Salvatore CDA

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • CDA3DLive
Hi, I have a crash using the IPR in Cinema 4D. The first render works but after starting the IPR the second time C4D crashes with the Error Corona Release dll
I did some tests and it looks like it is the round corner or the displacement that gives this error.

Unfortunately, I can't send the Bugrapport because the file I'm working on is under a restriction.

If someone had this crash and sent a Bug report and got an answer it would be great if the answer could be shared if possible. Big Thanks

2024-04-05, 12:48:39
Reply #1

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Salvatore,
no matter, if under NDA or for any other case, it's always best to create a simple exemplary scene containing only what's necessary to expose the bug. Also, in such case everyone willing can test and offer opinion/expertise.

PS
Been looong ago since I had such crashes.

2024-04-17, 16:27:04
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
We can only provide a solution or fix something in Corona if we either reproduce the problem on our end (with a scene or exact reproduction steps) or get an error report/minidump file from which we can conclude what the culprit is. Please see: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4648898278545-How-to-report-issues-C4D
Also please always share the exact version of Corona you are using. For example "Corona 11" or "Corona 11 Hotfix 1" or "Corona 11 Hotfix 2", etc.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us