Author Topic: Corona Sun Light and IES light  (Read 9221 times)

2019-02-26, 17:31:51

tanercandan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,

i am using C4D R18 and latest realese of Corona 3 Hotfix 1. i am using Mac Pro late 2013. i was using El Capitan and Corona was working with it. 2 days ago i upgrade my OS to Mojave. After that Corona starts crashing. i realised that when i use Corona sun it crashes. in  my projects i have Corona sun. when i open my projects if i have a change... it renders but  without sun light. it only renders the sky light and  i can not see the sun.  But i can use HDRI images or other light sources.

My second problem is with the ies lights. i can render the ies lights but when it comes to render the scene in a renderfarm i can not see the ies lights. They all change to normal Corona  light.

i really need help. any idea ? anyone having same problem and solve it ?

thank you

2019-02-26, 18:02:22
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
The IES light sounds like the IES file is not being sent to the slave / client / farm machines. Check the standard C4D settings on sending assets for Team Render (or if it's an external render farm, on their requirements for how a scene should be packed to include IES files along with it)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-02-26, 19:14:56
Reply #2

tanercandan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for your answer. i am using a renderfarm that package my scene automaticly.so i can not change the file. i will contact with them.

Thank you