Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Displacement issue (problem)

<< < (9/9)

tradstown:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-09-07, 14:43:57 ---@PROH
The issue you reported is now fixed.

You will no longer get artifacts in this case. At 8k it renders correctly now :)

If you exceed the maximum limited primitives you will get an error message too.

You can grab it here: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=36810.msg203090#msg203090

Thanks,

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Hello Rowan!
This is great news! Also I wanted to ask you about World Sizes type of displacement, is it works fine too?
Also this mistake was with small resolution as well. You can check this image please:

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: tradstown on 2022-09-07, 17:55:25 ---Hello Rowan!
This is great news! Also I wanted to ask you about World Sizes type of displacement, is it works fine too?
Also this mistake was with small resolution as well. You can check this image please:

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Did you send this scene over to us already? If not can you send it over to me? I can send you a link via PM to directly upload the scene to me.

Cheers,

Rowan

tradstown:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-09-08, 09:39:56 ---
--- Quote from: tradstown on 2022-09-07, 17:55:25 ---Hello Rowan!

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Did you send this scene over to us already? If not can you send it over to me? I can send you a link via PM to directly upload the scene to me.

Cheers,

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Hello! Yes, I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version