Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Substance in 3ds max does not detect corona 8 renderer as primary renderer

(1/4) > >>

ShaNaya:
Hi,

I've encountered yesterday with an issue concerning Corona 8.
I was working on a scene using corona in IR mode when suddenly it opened up by itself a couple of dialog windows of folders with matrials. As I was trying to close every window suddenly 3ds max crashed.
I relaunched max and everything worked fine until I needed to use sbsar file from substance source.
When I tried converting the sbsar file through " Substance to corona" a dialog pops up saying "select primary renderer" even though the renderer is set to corona.
I'm using 3ds Max 2022. I checked if the issue happens also in 3ds max 2021 and 2023 and yes it does and in both I've installed corona 8.
I've talked today with a colleague of mine that has been experiencing this same issue aswell on max 2021/2022 and 2023.
Attached is a screenshot of what I'm experiencing.

I hope you can resolve this issue asap.

Thanks

rajsohal:
I am having same issue, still persisted even after resetting my pc and clean installing Max 2023 and Corona8

stellab:
Hi!
I have the same issue, any idea how to resolve this problem?

Thanks
Stella

GeorgeK:
Hi everyone, the issue is highly likely related to the lack of support for Corona ver.8 of the Substance plugin. We are planning to contact the substance team and alert them on the issue. Please stay posted, as soon as we have more news on the matter we will write you back.

(Report ID=CRMAX-1579)

gitano_anton:
Any news about this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version