Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

Physical Material Error - & corona converter

<< < (3/6) > >>

Erik1974:
The converter still doesn't work in Corona 8, the most simple of materials still get converted to metal :(

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Erik1974 on 2022-05-10, 08:15:55 ---The converter still doesn't work in Corona 8, the most simple of materials still get converted to metal :(

--- End quote ---

Hi, there is a Metalness switch now, right above the convert button of the Corona converter window, if you set it to "Force non-metal" it doesn't help?

Erik1974:
I didn't see the switch but it doesn't work, i just tested. I attached the scene so you can test it (no models in the scene, only materials, max 2015).

Erik1974:
I just noticed something that has to do with this issue. In Chaos Cosmos there are models that also have metal materials where there shouldn't be any.

For example, import 'Vase Flowers 63-21' you will see that almost all materials are metal! I would expect that these models would be checked before publishing?

I really like the addition of Chaos Cosmos but i think this needs to be checked and fixed, i noticed it before with 'Vase 006' too.

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Erik1974 on 2022-05-20, 14:20:49 ---I just noticed something that has to do with this issue. In Chaos Cosmos there are models that also have metal materials where there shouldn't be any.

For example, import 'Vase Flowers 63-21' you will see that almost all materials are metal! I would expect that these models would be checked before publishing?

I really like the addition of Chaos Cosmos but i think this needs to be checked and fixed, i noticed it before with 'Vase 006' too.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for reporting this.

(Report ID=CRMAX-1626)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version