Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] 3ds Max - Bug Reporting

Corona scatter not disabled when hidden (animation).

(1/1)

JoachimArt:
I have an animated scene and with corona scatter I cannot animate because Corona Scatter makes everything super slow when I scrub the timeline. Despite making Corona Scatter with 0 instances in the viewport and update automatically "turned off" it is still the same. I simply have to delete it form the scene to be able to work.

romullus:

--- Quote from: JoachimArt on 2021-08-25, 08:17:08 ---I simply have to delete it form the scene to be able to work.

--- End quote ---

You don't need to delete the scatter, you can simply turn it off and keep all the settings. Look for enable checkbox in command panel>modify tab>scattering rollout.

JoachimArt:
Thanks! Silly me I didn't consider that :)

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: JoachimArt on 2021-08-25, 08:17:08 ---I have an animated scene and with corona scatter I cannot animate because Corona Scatter makes everything super slow when I scrub the timeline. Despite making Corona Scatter with 0 instances in the viewport and update automatically "turned off" it is still the same. I simply have to delete it form the scene to be able to work.

--- End quote ---

Is it possible to share a reproduction scene of this? Can you also please clarify which Corona version you are currently using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version