General Category > General CG Discussion

International board added

<< < (2/4) > >>

Polymax:

--- Quote from: cecofuli on 2013-09-24, 21:10:44 ---Mmm... I think it isn't a good idea...  it is better to talk the same language, here, in the official forum

--- End quote ---
I Agree!

xt13r:
I agree with suggestion to speak in english.
But, may be, it could be very useful to put all links to some local resources about corona in one place, in one thread here.:)

Juraj:
Madness, this is way to hell ! :- D Why the damn world can't just learn English no matter how unfair it seems to some ( I speak 4 languages just fine, no, no slovak/czech as 2).
How do people even learn 3D without strong english base ? All the resources are in english. Except for frenchies, who always have to be unique/special cakes.
You have to speak solid English anyway if you want to make serious bussiness out of 3D, and English takes much less time/effort than 3D skillzz! /useless rant over. But it just baffled me for some time.

On other hand, it's good idea when stuff no one can understand gets filtered to one place :- ) In the end, everyone has right to be happy !

ecximer:
Why do all "damn world" is not to learn Russian language as the language of the largest country in this "damn world"? :)

On the subject:

I do not think that's necessary on the official forum, as there are local forums. Who does not have enough information on the local can use the Google translator. IMHO.

maru:

--- Quote from: ecximer on 2013-09-25, 08:59:03 ---Why do all "damn world" is not to learn Russian language as the language of the largest country in this "damn world"? :)

--- End quote ---

Probably because it's much harder.

But on the other hand, why don't we all learn Norwegian?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version