Author Topic: NaN error  (Read 1136 times)

2024-01-09, 12:32:23

canali

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, I need help :) when I try to render my project, this error appears:
An internal error has occurred causing your image to contain NaN (Not a Number) value.
Please report the bug with the scene attached. We can fix these problems promptly if we have the scene where it happens.

How can I fix it? It appens with all my C4D projects.
Thank you.

2024-01-09, 12:58:56
Reply #1

masterzone

• Active Users
  • CGI Generalist since 1998
    • View Profile
    • ZuccherodiKanna
This popup error is related a some geometry  that drive Corona Render crazy. It happen to me rarely but...happens.
For example I created an animation where some objects popping up by from 0,0,0, scale to 1,1,1 scale. During animation I got many times this error...
I solved it by create an animation from 0.001 on three axis to 1,1,1 and the issue go away.

This happen when you have some object at scale 0 or if you have some objects vertex points outside of the calculation scene. In other works some huge object where the it bounding box is very very huge...

Alex
« Last Edit: 2024-01-09, 13:25:34 by masterzone »
| www.c4dzone.com
| Italian Maxon Training Center
| www.zuccherodikanna.com
| Italian based CGI Studio

2024-01-09, 13:53:18
Reply #2

Beanzvision

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Bengamin
    • View Profile
    • Cormats
Hi there, please feel free to send us a support ticket (as mentioned in the pop up) so we can assist you further. You could also try this with the latest V11 to see if that helps. And also, I see you have my racing car paint from corona-materials.de! Enjoy :)
Bengamin Jerrems l
Portfolio l Click me!

2024-01-09, 16:04:30
Reply #3

canali

• Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for your help. :)
I have the latest V11, but it doesn't work as well.

2024-01-09, 16:32:22
Reply #4

canali

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys,

I tried to understand if the problem was really related to geometry.
I deleted everything from the scene, mesh, sun, sky, camera, everything and when I try to open the interactive render, I still get the NaN error warning. I also uninstalled and reinstalled corona, with version 10 and 11, but nothing changes. Indeed, it gave me another problem, the license is no longer active and when I try to access the license server, it tells me that it is not possible to connect to the server.
I don't know what both problems could depend on, if you have any advice, it's all welcome.
« Last Edit: 2024-01-09, 17:12:13 by canali »

2024-01-12, 16:17:50
Reply #5

masterzone

• Active Users
  • CGI Generalist since 1998
    • View Profile
    • ZuccherodiKanna
copy and paste all into a new file...salve it in the same directory of the "broken" files and try again...maybe some problem with the file...
| www.c4dzone.com
| Italian Maxon Training Center
| www.zuccherodikanna.com
| Italian based CGI Studio