Author Topic: Feedback for Kitchen Project  (Read 5318 times)

2022-02-07, 13:38:51
Reply #15

BardhylM

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
In my opinion it looks better, but it is a matter of taste. So if you are doing it for a client, consult with them for a better feedback, as it is from their side what they want.
If you want a little more space maybe make the image a little wider, keeping the same height. Check the height of the camera too, if it needs to be a little lower.
Others look fine to me, the kitchen is presented quite well.
Oh and experiment with the backplate to find a more suiting background, have in mind the perspective and the horizon line.

Keep up the good work dude!

2022-03-07, 10:17:01
Reply #16

daniel.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello again,

I had time to do a little more tests and I tried a new architecture also. As always I would love to read some comments. Thanks.

2022-11-27, 17:41:06
Reply #17

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It looks very nice overall. What are you trying to "sell" with this image? The overall feel for architectural design? The interior design? Those things will affect which areas you need to focus on.

One thing I like to do is to drop a human model into my scene. Plenty to choose from in Cosmos. Assuming you have created your project to real-world scale, this should help you see any scale issues. For example, the stove does look a little small from the front, but we can't see how much space there is between the counter the stove. By putting a human that is built to scale next to the stove, if will be obvious right away.

Anyway, I like it. Adding the staircase and extending the counters against the back wall were good ideas.