Author Topic: Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 6 is out now!  (Read 4787 times)

2017-04-18, 10:44:49
Reply #15

sevecek

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I was coming to say I was having "failure to start on nodes arbitrarily with RC6"
I am using it for production if you keep an eye on it you close and restart these servers one or two times and it will eventually render on them, it is an inconvenience but at least no black frames :)

Can you give me more information about the problem? What's happening on slaves that they fail to start?
Also please provide DR logs if you can.

2017-04-18, 13:21:02
Reply #16

ihabkal

• Active Users
    • View Profile
they just say waiting for render to start on the render node machine, if you close the dr server and open it again once or twice it starts rendering. I will send a log tomorrow from work. Thanks

2017-04-18, 14:09:04
Reply #17

sevecek

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
they just say waiting for render to start on the render node machine, if you close the dr server and open it again once or twice it starts rendering. I will send a log tomorrow from work. Thanks

Unfortunately I managed to break the status reporting in RC6, so the slaves now report "Waiting for render start" after the first render, but they should render just fine. Only the displayed message is wrong. You can look into the log window if the slave actually started rendering.