Author Topic: Earth-sheltered villa ep.2  (Read 2383 times)

2018-11-12, 20:59:43

David Males

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • David Males Imagery
Hey guys!

After quite some time I have few images to share with you and I'd be excited to hear your opinions on it..

It is basically remake of an older project I've done some time ago, that Ronen Bekerman asked me to write making of article about ..

For this opportunity I decided to redo it completely with the newer workflow and skills I've obtained since then ..  Article should be on Ronen's blog probably this week, so if anyone will be interested to look a little bit inside my usual process of image making feel free to check it out :)

Full project can be find here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/72502725/Earth-sheltered-villa-ep2

I hope you will like it! Cheers.

« Last Edit: 2018-11-12, 21:14:06 by David Males »

2018-11-13, 17:20:57
Reply #1

mferster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Those hallway views are fantastic great use of camera noise to accentuate the modern interior design aesthetic. I look forward to reading the article!

2018-11-14, 11:13:16
Reply #2

David Males

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • David Males Imagery
Those hallway views are fantastic great use of camera noise to accentuate the modern interior design aesthetic. I look forward to reading the article!

Thanks! There is a little bit of grain added as it goes nicely with modernist architecture (as you mentioned) and make images look a bit less generic to the eye..
For the article, don't set you hopes too high :D I mean, I hope you will like it, but it is very general and was built around the one exterior shot only..
« Last Edit: 2018-11-14, 11:19:15 by David Males »

2018-11-15, 19:45:46
Reply #3

Skalpel3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In general, great work, but in the daytime outdoor frame the sky does not match the sun, for the strong sun shading should be strongly popped with such clouds in the sky. Plus the noise on the clouds, just like when the photographic backup is already hard at 6000 iso