Author Topic: Cloud rendering with denoise  (Read 2717 times)

2017-06-09, 10:55:05

billboggins

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I've been a big user of Rebus but since they don't support denoise in 1.6 I'm a bit stuck. Does anyone know of an alternative service who can do handle the denoise facility?

On a side note, does anyone know if rolling back to Corona 1.5 fixes the issue with Rebus?

Thanks!

2017-06-09, 15:02:10
Reply #1

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
I would try Ranch, they've been great for me so far. I am not sure they do support denoising cause I haven't tested it yet, but in general, there is no reason not to :)

2017-06-10, 20:12:15
Reply #2

Caue Rodrigues

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Studio IKI
I tried CGI Farm www.cgifarm.com and didnĀ“t have any problem.
Their app works very well, but if you want to use distributed render had better ask for skype support (alpha stage of development).

2017-06-11, 11:34:44
Reply #3

cgifarm

• Active Users
  • Your Brand New RenderFarm
    • View Profile
    • CGIFarm
Thanks for refering our service crawlewis .

If anyone needs any support with submitting scenes to our farm, you can get in touch on skype, the id is CGIFarm .

As crawlewis mentioned, we are still in alpha stage of our platform and many changes will come in the next few weeks.

We already have the ability to submit multiple jobs from the same 3ds max scene on our dashboard and we are going to allow
setting different parameters as well, such as noise limit, number of passes, resolution .

Would be great to know what other settings you would like to be able to change once the 3ds max file is uploaded on our system.

I am looking for things that you often forget and you find yourself in the need of reuploading a 3ds max scene just to make those changes.

Here's a quick video of our process so far: https://www.cgifarm.com/renderfarm-quick-start-guide

This is a cost calculator that we implemented, to help you get a better idea on how much it will cost you: https://www.cgifarm.com/renderfarm-cost-calculator

We expect by the end of next week to have the single frame distributed feature in production with denoise.

Good luck rendering!

Alex
« Last Edit: 2017-06-11, 12:16:57 by cgifarm »
Working on a Renderfarm Platform - checkout our website cgifarm.com and our cost calculator : https://www.cgifarm.com/renderfarm-cost-calculator

2017-06-12, 04:10:34
Reply #4

billboggins

• Users
    • View Profile
Thanks all, will check out these alternatives.

2017-06-12, 09:51:45
Reply #5

LorenzoS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yesterday i tried CGI Farm www.cgifarm.com for the first time with no problems.
Direct and fast support by skype with Alex.
At this moment they support denoise on single frame only for render in single node, but as he says, distributed single frame rendering will supported by June.