Author Topic: Backburner error  (Read 1462 times)

2021-01-18, 10:54:45

Gabiru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello im working on a new architecture animation with my studio mates, sadly we started recording an error only on a specifici scene of the animation, all others scenes have been rendering without any issues.
I already merged into a new scene and clear the opld scene but nothing seems to work, we are starting to worry as our deadline is coming on a near future, im not sure if this is corona related but i hope you can help me.
plus if i try to render on local machine it always crashes

2021-01-18, 11:01:09
Reply #1

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Corona for 3ds Max QA Team
    • View Profile
Hi,

Can you provide some more information?

Such as, 3ds Max version, Corona version, if possible a minidump from the crash and a copy of the scene.

Instructions on how to send these to us can be found in my signature.

Cheers,

Rowan
Please read this before reporting bugs: How to report issues to us!
Send me your scene!

2021-01-18, 13:36:03
Reply #2

Gabiru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
im not able to zip it through max archive option, i get an error while zipping..
Edit: i could zip it with MB_resource_Collector script, how do i send the file? i dont want to post it here its a big project we cant share it with everyone
« Last Edit: 2021-01-18, 14:22:03 by Gabiru »

2021-01-18, 13:50:24
Reply #3

Gabiru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
there are some erros from a server all of them are experiencing this errors, im confused because some of the scenes rendered without problems till thursday but then this errors started to appear.
we using 3DS Max 2015 in all servers all of them using the same version, we never had problems until now

2021-01-18, 14:25:03
Reply #4

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
im not able to zip it through max archive option, i get an error while zipping..
Edit: i could zip it with MB_resource_Collector script, how do i send the file? i dont want to post it here its a big project we cant share it with everyone

"Instructions on how to send these to us can be found in my signature." ;) That is the link that goes to https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000524006
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-01-18, 16:04:04
Reply #5

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Note to self: support ticket 195903
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us