Author Topic: Tailwind  (Read 398 times)

2023-11-19, 21:07:36

Feodor

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Back in 2010, the work was started as just an attempt to create a pirate's head by reference and nothing more, then it seemed a little, I wanted to make it full-length, and then realizing that there is an "Old Feast", why not make him a ship? I didn't want to go down the banal path and it was decided to do something fancy, a balloon ship, which, of course, according to all the laws of physics, of course cannot fly. There are a lot of creative assumptions in the work, the size of the ball, the different direction of the wind, but all this was done for the composition, and not for the physical realism of which the idea itself no longer exists, so why then follow it?
I did the work for a long time, of course not every day and not every year, creativity in some places rested on technical capabilities because of my laziness. But with the release of modern renderers, it became possible to bring it to mind, which by the way came as a surprise to me, since I thought that I would not finish it and someday I would abandon it, but it did not happen and finally I managed to put an end to it.
For this reason, I want to wish everyone a creative tailwind, no matter what calms it does not stop.
Enjoy your viewing.

2023-11-20, 10:56:53
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
That is very lovely artwork! Thanks for posting. Special respect for not loosing motivation to finish it after more than decade, i wish i have willpower to do the same with my "years in the making" works.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2023-11-20, 12:29:19
Reply #2

3Dmitri

• Active Users
  • prorender.studio
    • View Profile
    • Architectural 3D Rendering Services
Great Job )