Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
[Max] I need help! / Re: Reflections on car paint
« Last post by maru on Yesterday at 13:56:00 »
It could also be an issue with the model itself. Does it look correct if you apply a solid, non-reflective material to it?
It looks as if it had no smoothing groups. If that's the case, you can fix that by applying a "Smooth" modifier to it, then enabling the "Auto Smooth" option and cranking the Threshold value all the way up to 180.
[Max] Bug Reporting / Re: CoronaMultiMap seed changes with animated camera
« Last post by maru on Yesterday at 13:51:24 »
I don't think we are aware of this issue. Please do submit a support ticket and provide basic information such as:
- Which exact version of Corona you are using?
- Which exact version of 3ds Max?
- Are you using some 3rd party plugins in your scene?
- Attach the problematic scene (or a simplified version of it)
You can do it here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
[Max] I need help! / Re: Help creating material with CoronaTileMap
« Last post by Fortune_Lime on Yesterday at 13:50:25 »
thanks Maru, I hadn't thought of the UVW Xform Modifier - I'll try this out too with this TileMap Material.

Cheers all
[Max] I need help! / Re: Help creating material with CoronaTileMap
« Last post by maru on Yesterday at 13:44:41 »
Yep, I was about to say it looks like a texture with RWS enabled projected onto an object without RWS (or the other way around) and then saw your reply.
Remember that if you want to control the texture scaling or other params of the mapping on one or more objects you can use the "UVW Xform" modifier for this. It works with RWS and without it.
Gallery / Re: CGI HOUSE IN SAUDI ARABIA
« Last post by onb.artdesign on Yesterday at 13:44:03 »
Dude, you should spend some time with the burrs. :(
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Translucency on Mult-Pass Masks
« Last post by maru on Yesterday at 13:41:09 »
Hi, it looks like you forgot to attach your image. :)
Without it, it's very hard to imagine what exactly you are doing and what effect you are after (at least for me).
[C4D] Daily Builds / Re: Last daily download issues
« Last post by Rutg3r on Yesterday at 13:31:54 »
It is working fine here as well. The files are hosted at Google, so I don't think we can do anything about it. It's probably an issue with your OS, antivirus, or ISP.

Agree, I've successfully downloaded from another machine, same network, same ISP.
Strange behaviour, I don't run any antivirus, I'm on Sonoma 14.4.1, no updates or new software since last daily.

[Max] Bug Reporting / Re: CoronaMultiMap seed changes with animated camera
« Last post by d4l1 on Yesterday at 13:24:37 »
Try to put the object (with the Material / CoronaMultiMap applied) on top of your hierarchy - on the first position in the Outliner / Objects list. Your problem sounds somewhat like we faced a few months ago and this was the solution to that. Really random stuff. Maybe this workaround helps with your situation too. :D We had a Cloner that changed random values ...

Edit: Just saw that your problem is within Max. Sorry! We're working with C4D .. but maybe it works even in another software. :)
« Last post by maru on Yesterday at 13:23:55 »
It is working fine here as well. The files are hosted at Google, so I don't think we can do anything about it. It's probably an issue with your OS, antivirus, or ISP.
« Last post by Rutg3r on Yesterday at 13:19:05 »
Under safari I've the file in my download path but it remain stucked at 0%.
Under Chrome I got message that says "Impossible to download" and nothing, neither a partial file come to download folder. Just to check, I can't download also previous dailies (that I've just downloaded before with no issues).

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10