Author Topic: Render frozen using a render node without a physical connection of the monitor.  (Read 2302 times)

2015-08-11, 13:46:52

ROTATE

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi! I want to apologize in advance for my English.

I have a problem, normal solution which I have not found. There is a working machine and a render farm. Render nodes do not have physical monitor and connect via Radmin Viewer. If the nodes are running and well rendering Vray scenes and other render. it with a Corona render the question. Deadline indicates that nodes work is timing, but there is no result. And so it may take forever, and the result will not appear. Unless you open the Connect via Radmin. Then render instantly begins to produce results. For solving my problem has to keep open all the render nodes through Radmin Viewer that was rendered.

Maybe there is some solution to this problem without opening connections Radmin?

2015-08-11, 22:54:42
Reply #1

fire3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sounds Evil :)

I have all my nodes "monless" workin here, never had such a problem, but i render only with corona and the connected nodes without any
Distributionsoftware like deadline.

2015-08-11, 23:24:05
Reply #2

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I wonder if the remote control viewer uses energy saving options to turn off or minimize cpu usage if it's not connected to the main controller pc. Not sure if something like this is possible at all but I've never came across this behaviour and it might actually be a feature of the remote software itself that's unintentionally blocks any cpu intensive tasks that way.

2015-08-12, 13:12:12
Reply #3

ROTATE

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I think that the problem here is that not having a physical monitor Corona somehow did not render. When connected to a node in the system through radmin registered virtual monitor and render it begins.