Author Topic: Hot pixels problem  (Read 2276 times)

2018-11-27, 08:30:03

Goga abramia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, i had some hot pixels problems with renders,Often it happens with exterior renders,With interior everything is ok. I tried many things but the problem is same.

2018-11-27, 09:57:28
Reply #1

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website
I'm going out on a limb here but I'd say its probably something with your materials - either too high a bump or weird window materials. That being said, it kind of also looks like the issue could be the sun from the HDRI (if you are using it). Did you mess with the gamma a lot?
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us

2018-11-27, 10:16:25
Reply #2

Goga abramia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
For glass material it's ok, i tryed render without glass but problem is same, i used HDRI, Corona sky and corona sun. corona sky for global lighting,hdri for reflections and refractios and the sun.for corona sky i used corona compositing with disable seen by camera.

2018-11-27, 12:28:55
Reply #3

spawnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Did you try to set Highlight clamping to 10-20 ?

2018-11-27, 12:50:35
Reply #4

koubankeo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes, this is an old issue with me. it's often caused by HDRI Haven. Try replacing HDRI maps with another, or changing HDRI rotation.

2018-11-27, 13:26:20
Reply #5

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Are you using some reflection/refraction overrides? (e.g. an HDRI)
If so, this is a known issue where fireflies appear when using the overrides. Currently the workaround is to remove the overrides, or use an HDRI with less intensive light (e.g. cloudy instead of sunny).
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us