Author Topic: Dance with a deer  (Read 2285 times)

2020-01-22, 16:33:43

David Males

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • David Males Imagery
Hello everyone,

First of all let me wish you a great new year, full of satisfying projects and even more satisfying weekends;)

Today I'd like to share with you a little funky project I've had some time to work on this past few days. It is an older scene created with a purpose to act as an placeholder scene for contemporary furniture models, but it never succeed in its role.
So this is my little compensation with funky muted color scheme and coldish snowy atmosphere to complement current weather.
I hope you enjoy it!

You can also check out my behance for more projects: https://www.behance.net/gallery/91080683/Dancing-with-a-deer

Anyway, thanks for watching! means a lot to me. Also feel free to ask any questions..

David

« Last Edit: 2020-01-24, 11:00:49 by David Males »

2020-01-23, 10:11:11
Reply #1

3Dmitri

• Active Users
  • prorender.studio
    • View Profile
    • Architectural 3D Rendering Services
I like design and colors. Very professional job.
My specialization includes interior and exterior visualizations, as well as modeling of individual architectural projects. I started drawing at the institute as a hobby, which quickly turned into my professional career.

Throughout the years, I have created many diverse projects for architects and designers from many different countries – namely Switzerland, Belgium, USA, Spain and Germany.

2020-01-23, 12:06:13
Reply #2

David Males

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • David Males Imagery

2020-01-23, 13:36:00
Reply #3

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
Very nice execution!! love the first one

2020-01-24, 10:15:06
Reply #4

David Males

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • David Males Imagery
Very nice execution!! love the first one

Heh, thanks! I was a bit skeptical about the first one tbh, as these "fabric" soundproofing panels/pillows are probably not very suitable for kitchen use. But I loved it aesthetically so I decided to use it anyway:)

2020-01-24, 10:38:12
Reply #5

jrgby

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Lovely atmosphere and attention to detail - kitchen drawers not perfectly aligned. Call me boring but it's those kind of details that greatly add to the believability of an image for me.

2020-01-24, 11:00:39
Reply #6

David Males

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • David Males Imagery
Lovely atmosphere and attention to detail - kitchen drawers not perfectly aligned. Call me boring but it's those kind of details that greatly add to the believability of an image for me.

Thanks! That one gap is probably too eye-catching looking back at it, probably should've been more gentle there..