Author Topic: extremely long time open scene.  (Read 904 times)

2021-01-15, 17:25:27

chechist

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone! (sorry, I have a bad english).

I'm Alexis from Spain and I'm desesperate with the next problem:

I had a problem one month ago, I was working with a scene, and everything work fine, after windows update, the file need like.... 1 hour for open? sometimes more, in the task manager needed 100% cpu process and massive ram. I could back in the windows update and worked again.... but now I have the same problem and I can't remove the update.

Some informations:
-If uninstall corona render, the scene is opened very fast.
-I'm not using xref file, isn't a complex file, and only one camera animation, not more animations layers.
-If I remove all materials in the scene (apply standar material without any textured for example to all geometry), the scene open fast. So
-I'm using last version of corona and 3dsmax 2021.

Thanks a lot for your help

2021-01-15, 19:41:35
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Maybe try to obtain minidump and provide it to the support team to investigate what's going on. Refer to this article on how to obtain minidump without crash: https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000524006-how-to-report-issues-3ds-max#crashes2

You can attach minidump here, or upload it to private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload If you'll choose the latter option, don't forget to reference this topic, so the team would know what issue is related to your uploaded file.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2021-01-18, 11:51:43
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
As Romullus explained, ideally we will need a minidump and the scene itself so that we can reproduce the issue. Please see the "how to report issues" guide from Romullus' post.
Maybe as a first step you could also try disabling all your antivirus software (including Windows Security) and see if that helps?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us