Author Topic: Cannot render my animation project using Corona C4d!  (Read 4113 times)

2021-04-10, 18:23:16
Reply #15

jojorender

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Haha, European torture cinema… right on!

2021-04-10, 18:34:44
Reply #16

Elias2019

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Exactly... Degenerate art of sadism masochism that they call it intellectualism ))) Even worse: Artistic Cinema... Ughhh...

2021-04-12, 22:46:06
Reply #17

Elias2019

• Active Users
    • View Profile
And a quick note to say that for animations, either the cost of having no access to your machine because it is rendering, or the cost of sending to a render farm, is perfectly fine to add in to what you charge the client. Of course, that should be stated up front, so in this case you may have your hands tied, but for future projects I would always factor that in, either just in the overall price, or broken out separately if you want to make sure the client understands just how much that actually costs.

Tom,
Friend, I forgot to tell you that I tried rendering few frames on my PC by keeping the Noise Level at 5% with Animation UHD Cache but after rendering I had a lot of flickering, of course I had chosen Nvidia Denoiser as the main denoiser, that might be the reason for flickering?

2021-04-12, 22:52:11
Reply #18

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Can't say without seeing the results, as to the cause of the flicker. The AI denoisers are more prone to give different results frame to frame than the Corona High Quality, so the High Quality is recommended. If using a Cache, try using the other one (if using UHD try 4K, if using 4K try using UHD). Be sure to have Flicker Free set. It is not impossible that the cache will flicker even then, in which case you can swap to Path Tracing. But there could be other things going on, depends on the type of flicker (Cache flickers tend to be shadows that are darker or lighter in different frames - there can be "flicker" from reflections too if something has high glossiness and is reflecting some sharp point of light, and so on)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-04-14, 03:27:00
Reply #19

Elias2019

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks Tom,
 I sent the file, it's the same file we talked about in the shared shader error topic, I wish you can solve both issues.