Author Topic: Object won't render applied material from Corona Library  (Read 798 times)

2021-05-11, 00:30:09

Luizaqs

• Users
    • View Profile
Some of my objects won't render the material I applied from the Corona library. Other objects render the texture fine, but others won't.

I have checked the preferences panel and "Real World Texture Coordinates" is enabled. I'm quite new using 3DS Max but never had this issue before. Would anyone be able to help?

2021-05-11, 01:01:45
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Could you let us know - which version of Max, which version of Corona, which material from the material library, and show us which objects it renders on and which it does not (at least in a screen grab, but preferably send us the scene e.g. via private uploader see link in signature, with one working object and one not-working object). Thanks!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-05-11, 02:16:28
Reply #2

Luizaqs

• Users
    • View Profile
My version of Max is 2021 and I have the Corona Renderer for 3ds Max - Educational - 1 WS + 1 NODE.

The materials from the corona library are cobblestone and concrete rough plate. I also downloaded a texture from poliigon and used the corona material converter plugin. I tried using the "asphalt two lane clean" also on another object but it also won't render.