Author Topic: AIO sun-sky  (Read 4149 times)

2018-02-17, 17:42:23

NEO-N

Deleted content.
« Last Edit: 2019-12-16, 03:23:26 by neon »

2018-02-18, 06:24:38
Reply #1

Eddoron

• Active Users
  • Achieved Pedestrian
    • View Profile
AND the ability to load in a map into the sky directly when the sky tag is applied.(then automatically switching to the hdri map) For me, this is a time saver. Don't have to create an extra material. (It's in the feature req. list but not in this form)
It could also have 4 more channels for visibility, refl., refr., vol.

Saves even more time and materials and skies*. (*for people who use skies instead of the scene environment tab)
« Last Edit: 2018-02-18, 06:29:05 by Eddoron »

2018-02-18, 17:49:58
Reply #2

Cinemike

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes, a complete package "physical sky" would not be bad. I would not even mind it having a "volumetric fog" option.

2018-02-19, 11:11:11
Reply #3

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! The Corona Sky and Sun really need some UI revamp and we were already thinking about the ideal way to do it. So again, thanks for the nudge!

2018-03-06, 11:53:02
Reply #4

edofante

• Active Users
    • View Profile
would be great if corona introduce the "vray aerial fog". If i'm not wrong, vray have this feature in the 3.4. 

"The VRayAerialPerspective atmospheric effect simulates the aerial perspective effect, the result of viewing objects from a distance through the Earth's atmosphere. The effect is similar to fog or haze. This atmospheric effect works together with VRaySun and the VRaySky to calculate an approximation to the aerial perspective effect."

https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/VRAY3MAX/Aerial+Perspective+Atmospheric+Effect+%7C++VRayAerialPerspective

2018-03-06, 12:03:45
Reply #5

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
would be great if corona introduce the "vray aerial fog". If i'm not wrong, vray have this feature in the 3.4. 

"The VRayAerialPerspective atmospheric effect simulates the aerial perspective effect, the result of viewing objects from a distance through the Earth's atmosphere. The effect is similar to fog or haze. This atmospheric effect works together with VRaySun and the VRaySky to calculate an approximation to the aerial perspective effect."

https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/VRAY3MAX/Aerial+Perspective+Atmospheric+Effect+%7C++VRayAerialPerspective

+1

2018-03-06, 15:39:18
Reply #6

Cinemike

• Active Users
    • View Profile

+1
+1