Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Interactive Renderer

(1/2) > >>

neovation:
I remember a few updates ago, Corona IPR was able to render at the render resolution set in Render Setup.
Typically I could set it to say HD ( 1920x1080), start a render and then abort it. This would resize the VFB to the set resolution. Now i could just click on the " Start interactive rendering in Corona VFB " button and the render would proceed at the HD resolution. With the new updates and now with Corona 4, this is no longer possible. The max res i can achieve on the IPR is 1687x949.

Is there a workaround this? I know I can render an image but the IPR is just so good and results quite satisfactory.

Thanks in advance

Achilles3000:
I got the same Problem. But kinda not.

When i render in the interactive Render, it only renders the Region i´am looking at. When i scroll up or down, the areas left, causes by the resolution of course, just atrting to render when i look at it. That means, after 64 passes for example, the render looks beautiful, but the Areas you can´t see in Viewport, aren´t rendered. Can i turn off somewhere to avoid this and let corona render the whole image instead of only the part i can see ?

maru:

--- Quote from: neovation on 2019-06-11, 02:45:28 ---I remember a few updates ago, Corona IPR was able to render at the render resolution set in Render Setup.

--- End quote ---

It works fine with Corona 4 here exactly the way you described it:
Start regular render in 1920p resolution > Stop > Start IR

Which version of Max and Windows are you using, and what is your screen resolution?

--- Quote from: Achilles3000 on 2019-06-12, 11:13:10 ---Can i turn off somewhere to avoid this and let corona render the whole image instead of only the part i can see ?

--- End quote ---
This is actually a feature. Thanks to this you can zoom in on some interesting region and have it refine better, then zoom out and see the whole image.
The only solution is to zoom out to see the whole image, which will then render the same on its whole area.

neovation:
+maru

Thanks so much for your reply. Max 19/ win 10

Actually i tried that. Render setting is 1920x1080. Started rendering and then stopped it when i could see the render window resize to the 1920 resolution. However on starting IPR from the render settings, the render window size stays the same but the resolution callout on the top right changes to 960x540.

Screen resolution for a dual monitor setup is 4k running at 200% scaling ( ya i know !!)

Thanks

romullus:
It looks like you have upscaling set to 2.0 Go to render setup>system>system settings and set image upscale factor to 1.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version