Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Making a custom 3d tile on a curved wall...

<< < (2/2)

romullus:
If you going to model one segment then you can dismiss displacement altogether. Google for a slideknit script and with the help of it you'll can have clean geometry.

-Ben-Battler-:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2015-09-03, 11:15:27 ---If you going to model one segment then you can dismiss displacement altogether. Google for a slideknit script and with the help of it you'll can have clean geometry.

--- End quote ---

Wow, even better.

agentdark45:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2015-09-03, 11:15:27 ---If you going to model one segment then you can dismiss displacement altogether. Google for a slideknit script and with the help of it you'll can have clean geometry.

--- End quote ---

Amazing, I need to learn how to do this!

CiroC:

--- Quote from: agentdark45 on 2015-09-03, 13:53:25 ---

--- End quote ---

Amazing, I need to learn how to do this!

--- End quote ---

https://simonfuchs.wordpress.com/2014/08/17/tutorial-adding-detail-to-your-highpoly-objects-using-the-slideknit-script/

Here you have

Malor:
I have to add, that it's still worth investing in Rail Clone. I personally run into small things like this all the time and while there is always a script or to that can help, RC has a lot of those tiny useful functions in one piece of software.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version