Author Topic: Lighting plugin or what help you easily light your scene?  (Read 3364 times)

2020-02-11, 19:22:23

Fastrack

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi!

As the title said, what Lighting plugin or what help you easily light your scene in Corona on Mac OSX?
I know the HDR Light Pro Studio work on Mac with Corona, but it's too expensive.
Unfortunately GSG Light kit Pro is not supported with Corona and Josef Studio Tools Pro for this moment is not working on Mac.
What do you think about GSG Aera Light Maps?
Maybe I miss something or what is your best methodology to light your scene?

Many Thanks again
« Last Edit: 2020-02-12, 01:01:58 by Fastrack »

2020-02-13, 13:39:13
Reply #1

mitchino

• Active Users
    • View Profile
HDR Light Studio has a new indie license - it's not expensive.

2020-02-15, 16:28:42
Reply #2

Fastrack

• Users
    • View Profile
Oh thanks,  I didn't know the price was changed!

2020-02-24, 15:10:44
Reply #3

Stefan-L

• Active Users
    • View Profile
HDR Light Studio for sure is a good choice,
and/or depending what you need to do, there is also Q-TILE-PRO a good optional tool, to setup hdri images in layers and tune them interactively,
it handles both, materials and 32bit hdri input for lights.

We ourselves use our plugin Q-TILE-PRO for light and hdri tuning, as it works great not only for materials but also with hdri in lights and skydomes:)
so i put one or more hdri in a base layer and then some extra hdri light images or hdri colors in shapes in layers above which i can freely move, to get the light mood i want.

i am c4d user too and use it myself use that for archviz type of scenes in corona and v-ray,
but it works also on studio setups.

cheers
Stefan

https://3dtools.info/q-tile-pro/

2020-02-28, 08:17:14
Reply #4

WorkFlow

• Active Users
    • View Profile
HDR Light Studio for sure is a good choice,
and/or depending what you need to do, there is also Q-TILE-PRO a good optional tool, to setup hdri images in layers and tune them interactively,
it handles both, materials and 32bit hdri input for lights.

We ourselves use our plugin Q-TILE-PRO for light and hdri tuning, as it works great not only for materials but also with hdri in lights and skydomes:)
so i put one or more hdri in a base layer and then some extra hdri light images or hdri colors in shapes in layers above which i can freely move, to get the light mood i want.

i am c4d user too and use it myself use that for archviz type of scenes in corona and v-ray,
but it works also on studio setups.

cheers
Stefan

https://3dtools.info/q-tile-pro/

Hi Stefan,

using Q-Tile for HDRI Maps sounds interesting!
Would it be possible for you to make a tutorial on how you set that up for your youtube channel?
I bet there are some people who could really use that.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Flo
Windows 10, Cinema4D R21.207, Corona 6.0

2020-02-28, 12:24:58
Reply #5

Stefan-L

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yes sure, i will make a video on it these days:)

cheers
Stefan