Author Topic: Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 5 is out now!  (Read 2000 times)

2017-04-14, 03:16:06

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 5 is out now!

Everyone with an active FairSaaS or Box with Subscription license has access, and the download is in the usual location: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mswauuv1afec8am/AAA5OKrd_QujokDM3mxQ7S40a

We ask for you to keep testing this latest version, as it is your testing and feedback that finds and fixes any remaining issues before the final release - the changes in this version are:

- Added an FPS counter checkbox for Interactive Rendering (it can be enabled in the devel/debug settings)
- Renamed and reordered the buttons in the LightMix tab.
- Fixed potential lockup of the Corona VFB when 3ds Max is under heavy load (such as when rendering with a lot of DR slaves)
- Added support for 3ds Max 2018 to DrServer
- Fixed adaptivity not working properly with DR
- Fixed error message being shown when saving an image with VRWarp data in to the Corona Jpeg format
- Fixed drawing of VFB regions when a 3ds Max region is also used
- UI dialogs sizing and layout tweaked

Corona Image Editor:
- Added button for toggling all LightMix elements on and off. The LightMix controls are now consistent with the VFB.

Thanks!
   Tom
« Last Edit: 2018-03-12, 15:21:45 by maru »
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2017-04-14, 08:51:51
Reply #1

GiulioGas

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Good morning,

When I use Max Physical camera (max2017) and change the perspective control (see attachment) the IR keeps refreshing every time I move the mouse on the viewport. That doesn't happen using a VrayCamera. If the perspective control il set to default (0% vertical and horizontal) the IR works fine.

The problem was the same with RC4.

Thanks for your work!

2017-04-14, 11:18:02
Reply #2

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Good morning,

When I use Max Physical camera (max2017) and change the perspective control (see attachment) the IR keeps refreshing every time I move the mouse on the viewport. That doesn't happen using a VrayCamera. If the perspective control il set to default (0% vertical and horizontal) the IR works fine.

Thanks for your work!

Can confirm, have the same issue.
Vray who?

2017-04-14, 17:52:52
Reply #3

syl1130

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Ondra,

Could you add language of tooltips in Render Settings with Chinese translations.

I can help you to translate.
Thanks!

2017-04-14, 19:57:54
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Good morning,

Thanks for your work!

Can confirm, have the same issue.

yep, there is a bug in 3ds Max :/
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)