Author Topic: ppupolating stadium  (Read 2921 times)

2017-04-19, 10:05:00

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi,

i need to populate a small stadium with people. Has enyone ideas or how to make it? should be a good quality,

thanks

2017-04-19, 11:02:54
Reply #1

Jens

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Ikonoform
You could try Rail Clone, they have a tutorial just for a case like this here:https://www.itoosoft.com/tutorials/stadium4

Else I'd try and find actual photo's from football matches with heavy crowds and use good old photoshop. I guess it depends on your view.
My small 3D model shop: www.ikonoform.com/shop
My arch viz blog: www.ikonoform.com/blog

2017-04-19, 11:09:44
Reply #2

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
thanks for your answer! Rail clone and the tutorial i now. The problem are the 3d people, they are no good enough! i dont like the 3d people. They are some 2,5 d people like RPC but daes not work with corona!

2017-04-19, 11:26:56
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Is this for an animation, or still? Should the people be visible up close, or only from distance? The more details, the better. :)

One solution would be getting good-looking models, converting them to proxies, and then placing them on the chairs/wherever they should be, using some automated system - for example the new Corona Scatter, which is capable of scattering in regular patterns, on splines, etc. Corona MultiMap could be used to randomize clothes, skin color.
These are just suggestions. The execution would probably require more tools and more careful planning.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-04-19, 13:03:49
Reply #4

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi maru,

thanks for answer. i need it only for stills, no animation, wich is for sure more simplier. the scene isnt big, is a swimmhall. do u mean good 3D models? Anima for example?
Have u some links for the good people u mean?
Some places are close up others more far away.

2017-04-19, 18:51:33
Reply #5

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
hi maru,

thanks for answer. i need it only for stills, no animation, wich is for sure more simplier. the scene isnt big, is a swimmhall. do u mean good 3D models? Anima for example?
Have u some links for the good people u mean?
Some places are close up others more far away.

I use a lot here in the agency, Renderpeople and AXYZ models. See WIP example...

Thanks,

Dionysios -
« Last Edit: 2017-04-19, 19:11:14 by Dionysios.TS »

2017-04-19, 19:50:53
Reply #6

mferster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yah, the quality you are looking for is really dependent on how much money you want to spend if you want to use only 3d people.

Personally I would use a combination of comped in 2d people for people that are close to the foreground and then lower detailed 3d people that you can scatter for everything further away.

Here is an example: http://arenadigest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Rogers-Place.jpg