Author Topic: How to get rid of line  (Read 3327 times)

2014-12-03, 12:26:56

Black Sun

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have this line attached to my island unit and I cannot delete it.

How do I get rid of it?

Thanks

2014-12-03, 14:46:08
Reply #1

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Try rigth click and in the quad menu "unfreeze all"... maybe its freezed and you cant select it...
or maybe its something else like a sight line from a camera or ligth attached to the model.
It is grouped?... try selecting and "group"-> "open" so you can edit or delete individual elements (if it is a group also).
Try a wireframe view so we can better see where that line land inside your model.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-12-03, 15:48:20
Reply #2

Black Sun

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Try rigth click and in the quad menu "unfreeze all"... maybe its freezed and you cant select it...
or maybe its something else like a sight line from a camera or ligth attached to the model.
It is grouped?... try selecting and "group"-> "open" so you can edit or delete individual elements (if it is a group also).
Try a wireframe view so we can better see where that line land inside your model.

Thanks for the reply. The line originated from the hob. When I put it into wireframe I could see it. I ungrouped and regrouped... now it's gone.
Sometimes stuff happens that baffles me... last night my gizmo arrows vanished.... somehow I switched them off in my prefs... but it took me ages to figure it out.

2014-12-03, 17:37:25
Reply #3

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
No worries i think all of us have been there. (myself included). I was out of gizmo for 3 days cause never know the proper name to look for in google (i'm spanish speaker, i learn english throug this forums like this).
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-12-03, 20:01:17
Reply #4

Black Sun

• Active Users
    • View Profile
No worries i think all of us have been there. (myself included). I was out of gizmo for 3 days cause never know the proper name to look for in google (i'm spanish speaker, i learn english throug this forums like this).

Respect. I am English so very lazy when it comes to learning languages. I have lived in Egypt for 8 years and don't know any arabic.... except... left...right ...and forward.... for directing taxi drivers.
I noticed you have downgraded your caption...from.... "Corona Evangelist" to "Corona Hobbiest". It sounds like you are not excited about Corona anymore :)