Author Topic: Scene parsing issues (freeze unless VFB is moved)  (Read 15077 times)

2023-10-03, 11:06:45
Reply #75

Rhodesy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm getting this with Max 2024 and corona 10.1 / 11DB.

Large scene that was rendering OK. Its the same on two PCs and have loaded the scenes many times to try. The corona process stops after parsing. Interactive works fine if done before trying to render full res. If I try the interactive after a failed full res render it usually crashes.

I note that chrome remote desktop could be a cause, I have been using that recently but I'm really hoping thats not it as its a really useful tool. I was also told the otherday that dropbox isnt recommended by autodesk. Seems like the useful tools are being rulled out and we should never leave our desks ;-)

EDIT: Hmm actually I have tracked it down to a random railclone object. If I switch it off it renders fine. Odd that interactive works and the main render just concs out.
« Last Edit: 2023-10-03, 14:11:01 by Rhodesy »

2023-10-05, 18:53:04
Reply #76

estudiom

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello there, does anybody found a solution for this problem? at this moment is imposibble to render an animation in the studio, it keeps frozen randomly.

We are using max2022 + Corona 10

2023-10-06, 09:16:39
Reply #77

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hello there, does anybody found a solution for this problem? at this moment is imposibble to render an animation in the studio, it keeps frozen randomly.

We are using max2022 + Corona 10

Hi, unfortunately we were unable to tell what exactly is causing the freeze. The most reliable known solution is updating to a newer version of 3ds Max (2023 or newer). Another option is fully uninstalling any remote connection apps such as Team Viewer. For more information, see: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=34859.msg202882#msg202882
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us