Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 9 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (5/39) > >>

TomG:

--- Quote from: scionik on 2022-08-04, 15:11:27 ---Hi, where can I post feedback about Chaos Scatter?
CS losing instanced objects on Max's Batch rendering (CS instances clipped by camera in the option Camera Clipping - Enable Active render camera).

--- End quote ---

In the dedicated Scatter section of the forum, e.g. the Scatter Max bug reporting thread is there at https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?board=55.0

scionik:
Thank you, Tom

TomG:
Most welcome!

Jens:
Installed max 2023.1 today with the current corona daily (v9 aug 2). Is anyone else having issues with laggy performance when using the IR in the frame buffer and Forestpack? I get a lot of lag/hanging when trying to move the camera around while IR is active. Both with and without the fast preview denoise activated.

FP (v.7.4.3) is only around 400 trees on a flat plane. Nothing fancy.

If I hide the FP object, IR performes as I'm used to.

Can't share scene due to NDA. But can try and do a test scene tomorrow if needed.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: Jens on 2022-08-16, 16:27:07 ---Installed max 2023.1 today with the current corona daily (v9 aug 2). Is anyone else having issues with laggy performance when using the IR in the frame buffer and Forestpack? I get a lot of lag/hanging when trying to move the camera around while IR is active. Both with and without the fast preview denoise activated.

FP (v.7.4.3) is only around 400 trees on a flat plane. Nothing fancy.

If I hide the FP object, IR performes as I'm used to.

Can't share scene due to NDA. But can try and do a test scene tomorrow if needed.

--- End quote ---
Hi,

If you have a repro scene, I'd appreciate it. I will PM you a link to upload the files to me.

Cheers,

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version