Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Corona Cinema 4d Animation Problem-keep Stay at Frame 1

(1/2) > >>

Keith124215:
Hi guys, really appericate for click in to view my question. Thanks a lot, really hop someone can save me. About my animation file & question, i already done all my frame, lighting & set up but when i export it with Corona Interactive rendering, it just render the still image. When i use Cinema 4d original Render to Picture Viewer, after 3 hrs it still stay at frame 1. Is it i miss some setting or do some mistake? I already read lot of post, such as change the setting of - ( Animation flicker- free) and try to find video tutorial. But i still cannot render the animation.

Really hope that someone can help me out and provide me some solution. Really appericate for your help...

TomG:
Setting the frame range to render is a C4D thing, not a Corona thing :) So that is the same for Corona as any render engine, and best to check C4D documentation and help for that.

Do note that you will have to set a render limit in Corona, either passes, noise or time (otherwise the first frame will never finish, and so the next frame in the range won't start).

TomG:
BTW, this is best posted under the Cinema 4D I Need Help section :)

Also, here's the place where you set the frame range (for any render engine, a C4D thing) -

sprayer:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2019-04-10, 18:33:39 ---BTW, this is best posted under the Cinema 4D I Need Help section :)

--- End quote ---

maybe you can rename section to 3ds max as too many people writing  here from c4d?

Keith124215:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2019-04-10, 18:33:39 ---BTW, this is best posted under the Cinema 4D I Need Help section :)

Also, here's the place where you set the frame range (for any render engine, a C4D thing) -

--- End quote ---

Sorry for mistake, i screen shot the wrong setting. I already set the Fame to All Frame render, but the process still not moving. Please help Thanks a lot again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version