Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Help using 'Distributed Render' with C4D Team Render Queue

<< < (2/3) > >>

TomG:
Neither, they are in Corona - see my screen grab :) In render settings, there's a Team Render tab.

TomG:
PS, I've not seen the TR Web Server use a lot of power, it certainly shouldn't as it isn't doing anything other than managing the render process (mostly just receiving results). Are you sure the machine wasn't also set to be rendering as well? Can you show the task manager that shows how much TR Server is using?

tennet:
Hi Tom, Thanks for the tips on the 'Experimental mode'. I'm about to test that now.

I was just monitoring the Windows Task Manager and my CPU (i9-9900K) was working at 25-40% during Node Rendering on the Team Render Server. I'm sure my host machine was disabled from rendering, otherwise the CPU load had been around 98-99%. Anyways, it felt very slow to work in Cinema while rendering and starting a new render "locally" slowed things down too much, so it wasn't a good solution. Maybe the host need to share some CPU-power when managing all the "chunks" and textures etc over the network?

tennet:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2022-11-08, 12:56:24 ---Neither, they are in Corona - see my screen grab :) In render settings, there's a Team Render tab.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I missed your screen grab. 😊

TomG:
No worries, hope it has helped!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version