Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Direct visibility override doesn't work

(1/3) > >>

dacian:
THe direct visibility override doesn't work for me on mac with the latest daily build and latest c4d version. It only renders white.

Also, on mac I'm unable to drag textures into the node material editor. Maybe this is already known, but i haven't been able to do it in previous versions either.

Thanks!

Beanzvision:
Hi there, can you also tell us the version of C4D you are running and your OS version?

mmarcotic:
Hello,

also please disclose your corona renderer.
I cannot reproduce the direct visibility override issue - Putting Corona Light material inside there correctly overrides it.
What exactly do you mean drag textures into the editor? I don't think that was ever the intended function of node editor.

Thanks,
Jan

dacian:
I'm using:
Macos Big Sur 11.1 (20C69) - now I see that there's an update to 1.2, I'll install it later and see if it's the same.
C4d R23.110
Corona 7.0 daily Jan 22 2021

Before updating to this daily build I could drag a material normally in the direct visibility override and it worked normally.

About dragging textures (image files) into the Node material editor:
In this video, at 25:03 he drags a bitmap file into the Editor. I can't do that. I have to right click, go to new shader > load image.

Thanks!

mmarcotic:
ad1) I was testing on Windows, I will check it on MacOS. Thank you for enclosing the information on that :)
ad2) I thought you meant texture as-in e.g. Gradient shader, I'll look into Mac and if it was implemented there.

Thanks,
Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version