Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

HDRI & Background way to dark

(1/4) > >>

sykane:
Hey everyone,
I got a question concerning HDRI Domes and Background images.
My HDRIs and my Background Pictures appear much much Darker in the Interactive Rendering as they really are (Photoshop for example).
They also look OK in the small preview Window of the Background Image File as well in Corona Sky.
In Corona Sky I need to Boost nearly 5 Exposure Stops to make it look ok Bright in the Interactive Rendering (Compared to the Corona Sun for example) but then the Preview Picture is naturally completely white and Overexposed also in the Workspace area its just white... just in the Interactive Rendering its much to Dark.

Does anyone know what im doing wrong here?
Is there a certain workflow you guys follow?

Thx in advanced.

burnin:
Hard to judge...
Do provide technical data, specs and visual examples.
But as with any issue, best practice is to post your study/problematic scene describing steps to reproduce.

SHIFT:
Have a look at CoronaTonemapControl map.

sykane:

--- Quote from: burnin on 2020-06-18, 23:53:01 ---Hard to judge...
But as with any issue, best practice is to post your study/problematic scene describing steps to reproduce.

--- End quote ---

So I made some screenshots

This Is how my HDRI and Background image File look like in Photoshop:

sykane:

--- Quote from: burnin on 2020-06-18, 23:53:01 ---Hard to judge...

--- End quote ---

And this is what I see in Cinema / Corona Renderer:

I tried it with regular sRGB color profiles as well as with an Linear one... same results so far.
Also im wondering if there is a possibility to see the HDRI in better quality in the working editor?

thx a lot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version